Touchcast, a world leader in Virtual Events is searching for an Account Executive hero to join the team.
We are a North American based, small, yet fast growing technology company focused on advanced video communications and applications. We are at the cutting edge of virtual events, creating a wow experience that brings our clients, their teams, their customers and partners together. Our flagship product, Showtime, has redefined digital events creating an immersive experience to showcase our clients. Touchcast is a truly multinational and multicultural company with operations in North America, Europe and Asia.
You will be responsible for driving the sales process with prospective customers as well as expansion within existing accounts. You’ll also work with cross-functional teams to help align our product roadmap and marketing materials with customer feedback. If you enjoy working with customers from a variety of industries in a rapidly changing environment, then come and join us! We’re nice.
- Manage full-cycle sales processes from sourcing an opportunity to closure
- Develop and execute strategic plans for your territory and create reliable forecasts
- Consistently achieve the business and revenue objectives set forth in your plan
- Drive revenue by connecting with customers and building opportunities that will make all parties more successful
- Listen to the needs of the market and share them with the Product and Marketing team
- Approach the role with a growth-oriented, learning, entrepreneurial mindset
- Excellent verbal and written communication, presentation, and relationship management skills
- Ability to thrive in fast-paced startup environment
- 2+ years of selling enterprise SaaS products at $100K+ ACV, with a track record of exceeding your own and your team quotas
- Proven history of overachieving quota and results in a high-growth company
- Demonstrated ability to source, manage and close high-level business-to-business sales
- Ability to assess customer challenges, align solutions and read prospective buyers
- Ability to predictably forecast and execute on business goals
- Ability to use insights and data-driven decisions in the sales process
- Ability to effectively build trust-based relationships with senior-level sales professionals
- Ability to build consensus at speed among multiple, cross-functional decision makers and influencers in a single company