Head of People
Touchcast, a world leader in Virtual Events is searching for a Head of People hero to join the team.
Touchcast is a North American based, small, yet fast growing technology company focused on advanced video communications and applications. We are at the cutting edge of virtual events, creating a wow experience that brings our clients, their teams, their customers and partners together. Our flagship product, Showtime, has redefined digital events creating an immersive experience to showcase our clients.
Touchcast is a truly multi-national and multi-cultural company with operations in North America, Europe and Asia.
We are seeking a passionate Head of People who is ready to build upon an amazing company culture. The ideal candidate has at least ten years’ experience in HR, building effective processes, and organizational structure. Our Head of People should care deeply about how people work best, how they think, and what motivates their creativity and passion around work.
You will act as a champion for the company culture and will partner with the company executives and team leaders, allowing Touchcast to develop and grow quickly. You will oversee People Operations, including Recruiting and HR functions. You will drive recruitment of the best talent, coaching our team’s leadership, helping to resolve employee relations issues, and managing and creating team development and training programs that help develop staff.
You will be our very first Head of People and will build the vision of where you want to lead Touchcast in terms of organizational culture combined with the ability to execute this plan in a hands-on, collaborative way. You will work remotely, like the rest of our teams.
- Oversee and lead initiatives in Talent Development, Compensation, Benefits, Culture/Engagement, Employee Relations and Facilities Management
- Ensure that we build and maintain a cohesive global culture (including vision, mission & values)
- Use prior experience and creativity to design and build policies, benefits programs, compensation plans, feedback systems, and training programs
- Help to refine our company values and identify ways to live them throughout the company
- Build and implement programs across recruiting, onboarding, ongoing training, feedback and culture building
- Provide useful data to help guide decision making, that will allow the company to scale effectively and efficiently
- Provide leadership on people-related issues and policies globally across the company
- Maintaining an environment that promotes healthy communication and handles employee relations issues with the highest degree of empathy and respect
- 10+ years of experience in People Operations role with a minimum of 3+ years in a Leadership role.
- Experience working in an entrepreneurial and fast-paced multi-national environment, with the ability to lead and adapt in a changing business environment
- Experience finding, recruiting and managing people, including diverse teams (different cultures and locations, employees/contractors/agencies, levels of experience, etc.) across the globe
- Brings a focus on data-driven decision-making to help influence key strategic decisions
- Exceptional communication & collaboration skills, particularly with people who have different skillsets across different national cultures.
- Show an ability to challenge conventional approaches and a willingness to build a unique approach
- An excellent connector who collaborates, problem solves, and can help celebrate wins while learning to grow from mistakes, and always keeping the team in mind
Join us! Apply by sending your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org