(US Remote or Israel Remote)
Touchcast, a world leader in Virtual Events is searching for a Product Lead hero to join the team.
- A strong technical background and excel at analytical thinking
- Ability to think deeply about product design decisions and have an understanding of how to create simple user interfaces
- A clear communicator of product decisions and the rationale behind them
- An entrepreneurial spirit —you’re self-driven and you don’t need direction
- A proven track record of taking ownership, taking initiative, and delivering results
Sounds interesting … Tell me more!
Touchcast is a world leader in Virtual Events. We help organizations create “wow” experiences that bring their teams, clients, and partners together to communicate and collaborate like never before. Our virtual events platform has redefined what digital events feel like, creating an entirely new category that leaves the competition in the dust.
We are growing rapidly and are looking to add a diverse group of individuals who thrive on innovation, experimentation, and delivering amazing customer experiences. If you love taking on big challenges and want to make a mark on one of the fastest-growing markets, read on…
This position is for a Product Lead to join our growing team here in the US. You’ll be working directly with senior management while partnering with Engineering, Customer Success, Sales, and Marketing to help drive successful product results.
You’ll have a real opportunity to make strategic decisions that will transform our product. Work will never be boring. But it will be demanding. Our clients are some of the best-known brands in the world and they demand speed, responsiveness, and performance.
We’ll skip the part about how you need to be detail-oriented and juggle priorities while looking to add value and solve strategic problems. Clearly, you’re that kind of person. But what would make you successful in this position?
- Develop, lead, own, and execute the product roadmap for Touchcast Showtime.
- Deeply understand our customers, their needs, and the broader market through research and interviews.
- Partner successfully with Engineering, Product Marketing, Sales, and Marketing to drive successful product results.
- Roll-out features to our users responsibly utilizing user testing, and closed and open beta programs.
- Monitor product KPIs, analyze user behavior, collect user feedback, and iterate the features to achieve product goals.
- Act as a product evangelist to build awareness and understanding inside and outside the company.
- Hire and grow the product management team.
- You have 5+ years of experience as a Product Manager at a B2B SaaS company; 3+ years of enterprise product management experience and have launched multiple products from scratch.
- Experience attracting, motivating, and developing team members
- You’re a progressive thinker paired with strong execution – you can envision a different world and articulate a clear path to get there.
- You can turn incomplete, conflicting, or ambiguous inputs into solid action plans
- You have a proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle.
- You have the voice of the customer at heart and are biased towards action with delivery in mind.
- You have a hands-on state of mind – a must