Sales Development Representative
Touchcast, a world leader in Virtual Events is searching for a Sales Development Representative hero to join the team.
You: Sales Development Representative hungry to translate your skills into selling the world’s best virtual events platform.
We: Touchcast is a North American based, small, yet fast-growing technology company focused on advanced video communications and applications. We are at the cutting edge of virtual events, creating a wow experience that brings our clients, their teams, customers, and partners together. Our flagship product, Showtime, has redefined digital events creating an immersive experience to showcase our clients. Touchcast is a truly multinational and multicultural company with operations in North America, Europe, and Asia.
Location: Remote US
Experience: 2+ years experience in sales
Touchcast is looking for a motivated, passionate, tech-savvy Sales Development Representative with natural sales instincts to join our fast-growing sales team and company! We are seeking individuals hungry to sell today with aspirations to become a sales leader tomorrow.
You will be the first point of contact with prospective customers and responsible for researching and qualifying leads by phone and email. You will use your communication skills to make a direct impact on the growth of our business.
Responsibilities of the Roll:
- Generate, contact, and qualify inbound and outbound leads to achieving quarterly revenue targets
- Create and strategically prioritize target account lists and align product messaging.
- Conduct high-level conversations with contacts at target accounts in conjunction with our account executives
- Assist and conduct lead follow-up with prospective clients.
- Become comfortable verbally delivering Touchcast offerings to a wide range of potential customers.
- Drive value by collaborating with the Account Executive to close new business and help streamline the sales process during each stage of the deal cycle.
- Support existing clients with product-related needs
- A Bachelor’s degree from a four-year university
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent listening skills and energetic phone presence
- Intelligent, motivated, and competitive, with a “roll-up-the-sleeves” and “get the job done” attitude
- Experience working with or qualifying Enterprise level clients preferred
- Flexible, open-minded, and able to deliver success
- Dedicated to tracking and improving performance and efficiency on a daily basis
- Curious about understanding business challenges across a wide variety of industries
Join us! Apply by sending your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org