UI/UX Product Designer
(Israel / US Hours)
Touchcast, a world leader in Virtual Events is searching for a UI/UX hero to join the team. The ideal candidate is passionate about visual storytelling and building incredible experiences for clients.
Let’s start with the basics:
You: UI/UX Product designer, hungry to translate your skills into building the world’s best virtual events platform.
We: The leader in high-end virtual events and one of the fastest-growing companies in the market.
Hours of work: Israel.
Experience: 5+ years of experience designing consumer or enterprise products that have successfully made it into the market. Bonus – Bachelors of Design degree in Visual Communication or Interactive Design.
Communication: Working Hebrew and very good English.
Skills: Strong understanding of fundamental design principles that affect typography, composition, color, use of space and hierarchy of information. Know how to work with design systems. Proven background in UX methodologies and applying user-centric design processes. Excellent attention to detail.
Tools: Expert knowledge of Sketch / Figma, Invision, among other prototyping tools.
Scope: UI/UX design for creating consumer-grade product experience for our teams, partners and clients to use on a daily basis.
Compensation: Market rate salary + stock options + an incredible education + special perks.
Culture: Inclusive , international, hard-working, kind, passionate about doing extraordinary things that have an impact and caring about the people who make those things possible.
Sounds interesting … Tell me more!
Touchcast is a world leader in Virtual Events. We help organizations create “wow” experiences that bring their teams, clients and partners together to communicate and collaborate like never before. Our virtual events platform has redefined what digital events feel like, creating an entirely new category that leaves the competition in the dust. Here’s a recent event we did.
We are growing rapidly and are looking to add a diverse group of individuals who thrive on innovation, experimentation and delivering amazing customer experiences. If you love taking on big challenges and want to make a mark on one of the fastest-growing markets, read on…
This position is for a UI/UX designer to join our growing creative team in Israel. You’ll be working directly with our Creative Director on designing breakthrough product experiences that help us simplify our workflows and delight our users.
You’ll have a real opportunity to make strategic design decisions that will be transformed into product experiences under your guidance. Work will never be boring. But it will be demanding. Our clients are some of the best-known brands in the world and they demand speed, responsiveness and ridiculously beautiful design and our product needs to help us deliver those things without fail.
We’ll skip the part about how you need to be detail-oriented and juggle priorities while still finding the place to get excited by a feature prioritization technique or a new customer research tool. Clearly you’re that kind of person. But what would make you successful in this position?
- It would really help if you had over 5 years of experience delivering products that made it into the real world, either for a startup or a scaleup. In fact, the products you’ve shipped are the first thing we’d want to see from you.
- You are very, very good at what you do but you’re looking for a new challenge. You know how to use UI tools and prototyping tools to create useful things that delight users and are well-versed in usability principles, data visualization, information architecture and design research methodologies. You have an up-to-date understanding of design best practices and trends, but are also comfortable exploring new paradigms in UX.
- You can think individually but work well with others in a collaborative environment. You have experience working with front-end developers and other designers, and know what it takes to make them happy and productive.
- You have excellent communication skills. You speak Hebrew fluently and know English well enough to communicate with a variety of team members on a daily basis. Proactive, organized, and able to balance multiple projects and their own initiatives
- You’re looking to work in a hyper-growth environment. We’ve launched a rocketship and are moving very fast. This is a very demanding position and you’ll be working long hours on tight deadlines.
So what’s in it for you?
- Touchcast is a design-centric company. If you’re dreaming of a place where design isn’t just a nice-to-have but is the-most-important-to have, you’ll love it here.
- You’ll be working with some of the most talented (and interesting) people you’ve ever met and you’ll be putting your own design signature on visual experiences that will have a massive audience.
- Make your mark. You’ll be a full partner in making creative decisions, impacting the consumer-facing and client-facing products we build and shaping the experiences we create.
- You will learn. A lot. Every day. And will have an opportunity to grow and develop your skills and yourself.
- You’ll earn bragging rights (and stock options ) for being at the birth of an entirely new product category.
Ready to roll? Send us something to firstname.lastname@example.org.