VIP Training and Onboarding Specialist
United States, Remote
Salary: $20.00 to $23.00 /hour
Touchcast, a world leader in Virtual Events is searching for a VIP Training and Onboarding Specialist to join the team.
You: VIP Training and Onboarding Specialist ready to guide our virtual conference presenters to a successful event experience.
Us: Touchcast is a North American-based, small, yet fast-growing technology company focused on advanced video communications and applications. We are at the cutting edge of presenting virtual events, creating a wow experience that brings our clients, their teams, customers, and partners together. Our flagship product, Showtime, has redefined remote digital events, creating an immersive experience to showcase our clients. Touchcast is a truly multinational and multicultural company with operations in North America, Europe, and Asia.
Location: This role is open to remote employees in US states
Compensation: $20-23/hour + stock options + an incredible education + special perks
Culture:Inclusive, international, hard-working, kind, passionate about doing extraordinary things that have an impact, and caring about the people who make those things possible
As a VIP Customer Training and Onboarding Specialist at Touchcast, you will work to successfully train new VIP presenters at upcoming conferences to utilize the Showtime platform, including delivering technical and virtual presentation training 1:1 with each of the event presenters. Your primary goal is to provide each presenter with the best possible outcome for the virtual event session that they will present. Your organization and communication skills will create an optimal experience.
What is your day to day responsibility?
- Train conference presenters with the Showtime onboarding process
- Lead hands-on training for event organizers and presenters
- 2+ years’ experience providing corporate executive training or concierge-level personal services to high-end or professional clientele
- Natural teacher and leader
- Strong working knowledge of Zoom, Cisco Webex, Microsoft Teams and other remote video conferencing platforms
- Exceptional ability to communicate clearly and concisely (written and verbal) and engage with the conference presenter
- A ridiculously organized person with superior time-management skills
- Have a growth-mindset and natural curiosity
- Collaborative and team-oriented
- Possess a helpful and friendly demeanor
- Self-starter who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated prior successful experience working remotely