VIP Training & Onboarding Team Leader
(United States, Remote Full-time)
Touchcast, a world leader in Virtual Events is searching for a VIP Training & Onboarding Team Leader to join the team.
You: VIP Training & Onboarding Leader ready to lead a small team to guide our VIP conference presenters to a successful virtual event experience.
Us: Touchcast is a North America-based, small, yet fast-growing technology company focused on advanced video communications and applications. We are at the cutting edge of virtual conferences and events, creating a wow experience that brings our corporate clients, their teams, customers, and partners together. Our flagship product, Showtime, has redefined digital events creating an immersive experience to showcase our clients. Touchcast is a truly multinational and multicultural company with operations in North America, Europe, and Asia.
Location: This role is open to remote employees in US states
Culture: Inclusive, international, hard-working, kind, passionate about doing extraordinary things that have an impact, and caring about the people who make those things possible
As a Virtual Event Production, VIP Training & Onboarding Team Leader at Touchcast, you will be responsible for scheduling and leading training and onboarding sessions for the VIP speakers at our clients’ upcoming virtual conferences and other virtual events. As the team leader, you are responsible for scheduling all the presenters’ training sessions with you and your small team of talented and passionate onboarders. You are tech-savvy, well-spoken, have a flexible schedule, and are excellent at thinking quickly to troubleshoot issues. Your role ensures a successful onboarding for new presenters, training each of the conference presenters individually to deliver their conference presentations on the Touchcast platform. Your primary goal is to provide each presenter with the best possible outcome for their virtual event session. Your organization and communication skills will create an optimal experience. You will work with our clients’ presenters to ensure the successful execution of their virtual events, including live and pre-recorded sessions. You and your team members achieve this by preparing the presenter for the event, reviewing the webinar platform with the presenter and assisting the presenter with any initial technical issues.
What is your day to day responsibility?
- Schedule all event sessions for our global Fortune 500 marquis corporate clients
- Plan and lead hands-on training for event organizers and presenters
- Train session presenters on the Touchcast platform and guide them through the onboarding process
- Develop new training materials and virtual content to improve our onboarding experience
- Take ownership of customer feedback and collaborate with company leadership to help prioritize what we build
- Work with VIP speakers, including leaders of global companies and organizations
- 3+ years’ experience providing corporate executive training or concierge-level personal services to high-end or professional clientele
- Tech-savvy, well-spoken, have flexible schedules and are excellent at thinking quickly to troubleshoot issues.
- Natural teacher and leader
- Strong working knowledge of Zoom, Cisco Webex, Microsoft Teams and other remote video conferencing platforms
- Exceptional ability to communicate clearly and concisely (written and verbal) and engage with the conference presenter
- A ridiculously organized person with superior time-management skills
- Have a growth-mindset and natural curiosity
- Collaborative and team-oriented
- Possess a helpful and friendly demeanor
- Self-starter who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated prior successful experience working remotely
- Experience working with VIP speakers, including leaders of global companies and organizations a major plus