Virtual Event Manager
(Europe Hours or Asia Hours)
Touchcast, a world leader in Virtual Events is searching for a Virtual Event Manager hero to join the team.
We are: The leader in high-end virtual events and we are looking for event managers to help us deliver “wow” experiences to our clients.
You are: Tired of this COVID thing and can’t wait to get back to work, especially if it’s the kind of work that’s going to be around in the future.
To do well and be happy in this position, you’ll need to have the following abilities:
- Highly organized
- Excellent internal and client-facing communications skills
- Superior written communication skills
- Work well under pressure and can juggle multiple clients at the same time
- Interested in joining a dynamic company in hyper-growth mode
Bonus points if you also have:
- An eye for design and knowledge of photoshop/sketch
- Prior project management experience
- Prior experience working with a content management system
- Experience with event or project management tools
Your role will include:
- End-to-end responsibility across all event management and client-facing duties
- Client management and event planning
- Oversee onboarding and scheduling for each conference
- Interfacing with the live production teams
- Actively build and sustain positive client relationships, providing continuous company support and direction by understanding the brand, business and client’s markets
- Adapting and adjusting approaches to remain fresh, cutting edge and ahead of the virtual live stream industry curve
- Problem-solving with internal and external teams on event day
- Mentor, guide and engage with junior team members in order to develop our stars of the future
Think you’re perfect for this position? Email email@example.com with a brief email or, even better, a short video, pitching yourself.