Virtual Event Producer
(North America Hours)
Touchcast, a world leader in Virtual Events is searching for a Virtual Event Manager hero to join the team.
We are: The leader in high-end virtual events and we are looking for event managers to help us deliver “wow” experiences to our clients.
You are: Tired of this COVID thing and can’t wait to get back to work, especially if it’s the kind of work that’s going to be around in the future.
To do well and be happy in this position, you’ll need to have the following abilities:
- Highly organized and meticulous approach to daily tasks
- Excellent internal and client-facing communications skills
- Superior written communication skills
- Work well under pressure and can juggle multiple clients / projects at the same time
- Interested in joining a dynamic company in hyper-growth mode
- Be able to organize and compile information from multiple sources
- Strong attention to detail
Bonus points if you also have:
- Prior project management and large scale event production
- Have worked in the digital space before
- Experience with event or project management tools
Your role will include:
- Supporting the production team across all production and client-facing duties
- Speaker management and planning pre-event
- Oversee onboarding, training and scheduling for each conference
- End to End Project management of the live and pre-record production of each conference
- Building run orders
- Managing asset checks for Directors and feedback to internal creative teams
- Actively build and sustain positive client relationships, providing continuous company support and direction by understanding the brand, business and client’s markets
- Adapting and adjusting approaches to remain fresh, cutting edge and ahead of the virtual live stream industry curve
- Problem-solving with internal and external teams on event day
- Mentor, guide and engage with junior team members in order to develop our stars of the future
Think you’re perfect for this position? Email firstname.lastname@example.org with a brief email or, even better, a short video, pitching yourself.