(Europe / US Hours)
Touchcast, a world leader in Virtual Events is searching for a Visual hero to join the team. The ideal candidate is passionate about visual storytelling and building incredible experiences for clients. You’ll be working on designing breakthrough products, creating gorgeous sales and marketing materials and developing impossible to resist marketing campaigns.
Let’s start with the basics:
You: Digital designer, hungry to show off your work and excellent taste in front of millions of people
We: The leader in high-end virtual events and one of the fastest-growing companies in the market.
Location: We’re a distributed company
Hours of work: . US or EuropeFlexible
Experience: 3+ years experience in a fast-paced, client-facing design role with a startup or agency
Education: Bachelors of Design in Visual Communication or Interactive Design
Skills: Fierce attention to detail, strong understanding of fundamental design principles that affect typography, composition, color, use of space and hierarchy of information. Motion graphics — Bonus! UI Skills — Double Bonus!
Tools: Mastery of Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite and any of the new platforms all the cool kids are using today. Webflow — Gold star!
Scope: Digital design for producing client experiences, beautiful websites and incredible sales and marketing collateral. Compensation: Market rate salary + stock options + an incredible education + special perks.
Culture: Inclusive , international, hard-working, kind, passionate about doing extraordinary things that have an impact and caring about the people who make those things possible.
Sounds interesting … Tell me more!
Touchcast is a world leader in Virtual Events. We help organizations create “wow” experiences that bring teams, clients and partners together to communicate and collaborate like never before. Our virtual events platform has redefined what digital events feel like, creating an entirely new category that leaves the competition in the dust. Here’s a recent event we did.
We are growing rapidly and looking to add a diverse group of individuals who thrive on innovation, experimentation and delivering amazing customer experiences. If you love taking on big challenges and want to make a mark on one of the fastest-growing markets, read on…
This position is for a digital designer to join our growing creative team. If you accept this challenge you’ll be working directly with our Creative Director on designing breakthrough branded client experiences, creating gorgeous sales and marketing materials, building landing pages and developing impossible to resist marketing campaigns.
You’ll have lots of variety — you’ll be working on different client projects every week. Your job will never be boring. But it will be demanding. Our clients are some of the best-known brands in the world and they demand speed, responsiveness and ridiculously beautiful design.
We’ll skip the part about how you need to be detail-oriented and juggle priorities while still finding the place to get excited by a new font or a new visual interaction. Clearly you’re that kind of person. But what would make you successful in this position ?
- It would really help if you had over 3 years of experience delivering design products that made it into the real world, either for a startup or a design agency. In fact, the designs you’ve shipped are the first thing we’d want to see from you.
- You are very, very good at what you do .
- You don’t like to work in a vacuum; rather, you thrive on collaborating with business and development teams. If you have some experience working with front-end developers and know how to get design translated into code with pixel perfection, you’re ahead of the pack.
- You have excellent communication skills. This means complete mastery over the English language, which will come in handy because you’ll be working directly with brands of the highest caliber.
- You’re looking to work in a hyper-growth environment. You are versatile and comfortable working independently in a start-up environment, where speed, flexibility and experimentation are part of the day-to-day culture.
- You have the ability to adapt, switch gears, and thrive in a fast-paced environment. We’ve launched a rocketship and are moving very fast. This is a very demanding position and you’ll be working long hours on tight deadlines.
So what’s in it for you?
- Touchcast is a design-centric company. If you’re dreaming of a place where design isn’t just a nice-to-have but is the-most-important-to-have, you’ll love it here.
- You’ll be working with some of the most talented (and interesting) people you’ve ever met, and you’ll be putting your own design signature on visual experiences that will have a massive audience.
- You will learn. A lot. Every day. And will have an opportunity to grow and develop your skills and yourself.
- Make your mark. You’ll be able to impact the products we build and shape the experiences we create.
- You’ll earn bragging rights (and stock options ) for being at the birth of an entirely new product category.
Ready to roll? Send us something to email@example.com.