Did you catch PolygonIgnite: Metaverse Edition?
In partnership with Touchcast, Polygon recently presented #PolygonIgnite on the future of blockchain and the metaverse.
#PolygonIgnite covered everything from a deep dive into the applications and development of Polygon’s supernets to detailed case studies. The featured speakers included:
- Mihailo Bjelic, Co-Founder of Polygon
- Lazar Travica, Lead Project Architect at Polygon
- Sristhi Assudani, Blockchain Leader at SettleMint
- Ago Avdimetaj, Co-Founder of the KNOW Foundation
- Dharamveer Singh Chouhan, CEO & Co-Founder at Zo World
- Mayur Relekar, Founder & CEO at Arcana
- Taylor Shim, Business Lead at Mirage
- Andrew Young, Project Lead and Co-Founder at SX Network
Touchcast partnered with Polygon to help make this amazing event a reality. We built a custom-made, virtual space that demonstrated Touchcast's design capabilities in creating unique and compelling experiences in immersive 3D environments.
The event was a resounding success, and created a new record for Touchcast.
#PolygonIgnite became the most-watched live event in Touchcast history with over 10,000 viewers tuning in live.
Since the live-streaming experience, hosted concurrently on multiple social media platforms, #PolygonIgnite has some staggering statistics to brag about.
✨ On Twitter, #PolygonIgnite has 830,000 views
✨ On LinkedIn, #PolygonIgnite has 2,000 views
✨ On Youtube #PolygonIgnite has nearly 500 views
On Touchcast’s own VoD platform, we saw:
🌐 2,207 event registrations
🌐 1,069 attendees logged in
If you missed Polygon’s keynote on the future of blockchain and the metaverse, you can still catch up on YouTube or Twitter.